• Hot dip galvanized structural parts; steel poles, cross beams, floor frames, and top brackets
• Stainless steel hardware
• EcoCoreTM and other high-density polyethylene (HDPE) panels
• High pressure laminate (HPL) floors and panels
• Painted top layer of galvanized and aluminum metal posts and parts
• Other galvanized metal parts
• Other stainless steel parts
• Corocord “S” clamps and other stainless steel parts
• Handles, seats, and other solid plastic parts
• Plastic slides and other hollow plastic parts
• Transparent PC Panels
• Non-painted aluminum and metal parts
• Wood-plastic composite (WPC)
• Robinia, Siberian larch, pine, and other wood types
• Resin coated plywood plates
• Other painted metal parts
• Springs and ball bearing assemblies
• Graphic print on transparent PC panels
• Other rope and net constructions
• Concrete elements
• Movable plastic and metal parts
• Rubber membranes material
• Screens and electronic components
• Sunshades and sail solutions
This warranty applies to KOMPAN’s products for the time periods described for each product type above and with the limitations described in this warranty. The warranty period applies from the date of purchase by the first customer. This warranty covers only defects in materials. KOMPAN’s liability under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of defective products, without charge, at KOMPAN’s discretion. Defective electronic components will be delivered and changed by a KOMPAN ICON Professional installer free of charge.
The warranty only applies if KOMPAN’s products have been installed according to the instructions provided by KOMPAN and maintained correctly according to the KOMPAN Maintenance Manual. The warranty for ICON electrical components is dependent on those products being installed by an ICON trained and approved installer.
This warranty does not cover any damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, surface corrosion on metal parts, discolored surfaces, and other cosmetic issues or failures due to misuse or vandalism. Natural changes in wood over time are considered cosmetic issues and are not covered.
Products installed in direct contact with chlorinated water or saltwater (waterparks), or products installed with occasional contact with such water or installed so close to the shore that they are subjected to salt spray are not covered by the KOMPAN warranty for any defects caused by corrosion. Products installed in coastal areas, within 650 feet of the shore, will only be covered by the warranty for half the period of the standard product warranty in relation to defects caused by corrosion. KOMPAN’s lifetime warranty if applicable is limited to a 10-year warranty in relation to such products.
KOMPAN provides non-KOMPAN branded products and installation services performed by certified third party suppliers. This general KOMPAN warranty does not apply to such non-KOMPAN branded products and installation services, which may carry their own warranties. KOMPAN will pass on information about such warranties where possible.
* KOMPAN’s LIFETIME warranty is in effect for the lifetime of the product until the product is uninstalled and/or taken out of use. In addition, KOMPAN’s general terms and delivery conditions apply and supplement this warranty.