• Hot-Dip galvanized parts
• Stainless steel parts
• EcoCore™ and other high-density polyethylene (HDPE) parts"
• High-pressure laminate (HPL) parts
• Aluminum parts
• Painted surface on galvanized or aluminum metal parts
• Pre-galvanized posts with painted top layer
• Electrogalvanized metal parts
• Solid plastic parts
• Transparent Poly Carbonate (PC) parts
• Wood-plastic composite (WPC) parts
• Robinia, Siberian larch, pine, and other wood types
• Stainless Steel Slides
• Hollow plastic parts
• Rope and net constructions
• Resin coated plywood parts
• Springs & ball bearing assemblies
• Graphic print on transparent PC panels
• Concrete parts
• Galaxy Connection Balls
• Moveable plastic & metal parts
• Rubber membranes
• Screens and electronic parts
• Sunshades & sail solutions
This warranty applies to KOMPAN’s products and spare parts for the time periods described for each product type above and with the limitations described in this warranty. The warranty period applies from the date of purchase by the first customer. This warranty covers only defects in materials. KOMPAN’s liability under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of defective products, without charge, at KOMPAN’s discretion. Defective electronic components will be delivered and changed by a KOMPAN ICON Professional installer free of charge.
The warranty only applies if KOMPAN’s products have been installed according to the instructions provided by KOMPAN and maintained correctly according to the KOMPAN Maintenance Manual. The warranty for the ICON electrical components are dependent on those products being installed by an ICON trained and approved installer.
This warranty does not cover any damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, surface corrosion on metal parts, discolored surfaces and other cosmetic issues or failures due to misuse or vandalism. Natural changes in wood over time are considered cosmetic issues and not covered.
Products installed in direct contact with chlorinated water or saltwater (waterparks), or products installed within 650 feet from the shore are not covered by the KOMPAN warranty for any defects caused by corrosion. Specially designed products (handled Variant department for customized products and upgraded to corrosion class C4) installed within 650 feet from the shore will be covered by 5 years of warranty in relation to structural defects caused by corrosion.
KOMPAN provides non-KOMPAN branded products and installation services performed by certified third-party suppliers. This general KOMPAN warranty does not apply to such non-KOMPAN branded products and installation services, which may carry their own warranties. KOMPAN will pass on information on such warranties where possible.
Global transport and logistics arranged by Kompan appointed forwarder. Products/items are not to be stored outside waiting for installation and must be kept dry at all times.
* KOMPAN’s LIFETIME warranty is in effect for the lifetime of the product until the product is uninstalled and/or taken out of use. In addition, KOMPAN’s general terms & delivery conditions apply and supplement this warranty.